I saw this sign at a local academy for girls/women that we visited, and thought it was fun how it sounds like the first part of BYU's motto; enter to learn, go forth to serve
.JPG)
And then when we came back down the staircase and I saw THIS sign, I started wondering what kind of copywright laws India has . . .
.JPG)
Ok so this is fairly random but its very pretty. It was just near one of the places we were visitng, and I liked it. I actually think my friend John took this picture.
.JPG)
We visited a nearby village that has a weaving co-op set up, and we got to see them card, spin, dye, and weave the cotton and other fabrics. Pretty nifty!

This is the lovely Lova in yellow, and her beautiful older sister Durga behind her.
1 comment:
I love seeing your pictures! What an incredible thing you are doing! Love it!
Post a Comment