So here are some pictures from my most recent group meeting. My translator and I went and met with the women right outside their homes, so I got to meet and play with all of the children while the women were filling out the surveys. It was the Indian version of a cul-de-sac, with two and three story buildings on three sides, making a U-shaped area facing onto the street. All of the children and the women and the old people and the animals all sit outside in the little common area in between the houses, and there was really a great community, neighborhood feel to the whole place. Anyways, nearly all of them begged to have their pictures taken, and I was more than happy to oblige. Also included is a picture of all of the women in the group whose meeting I observed.









No comments:
Post a Comment