
First of all, I now know my address so anyone who wants it just shoot me an email or leave a comment and I'll get it to you. I thought it inadvisable to just post here for the whole world to see! These picture were taken at different places through-out our city. We took a little trip to see the fishing harbor so I snapped a few shots of the boats, but I really did not enjoy that particular excursion. I just really don't like fish, dead or alive. I like eating it, but not seeing it until its been cleaned and cooked. And there were dead fish and mostly dead fish EVERYWHERE, and people waving their dead fish in my face thinking that this would influence me to buy it when it actually was influencing me to lose consciousness to avoid the sights and smells. The giant gorilla statue is one of several random over-sized statues that sits along the main road that goes past the beach front area of the city. Next time I will post a picture of the giant baby that's only a little ways down the road! The flowers are just some that I saw while walking from my house to one of our other program houses. I thought they were interesting because they were tiny, but so detailed!



1 comment:
you need to take a picture in front of this statue (or one of the other giant statues mentioned) so we can see how big it really is. have something to compare it to you know?
Post a Comment