







Well here are some pictures of our apartment/house place. We have no kitchen, just two bedrooms, a living room, an entry foyer thing, and two bathrooms, in the loosest sense of the word. There are also pictures of my bed and the view from the window right next to it. The first picture is a close-up of that view, so you can see the bananas growing right outside my window! The second one is a picture of the view from right outside my front door, and the building going up right there. On the first afternoon that we were here two of the girls and I went up on our roof so as to best enjoy the sudden downpour, which is super cute and cool with benches and trees growing right over it, and the construction workers on the building were staring at us like we were crazy. Hope you all enjoy the pictures, I'll post more as soon as I can!


No comments:
Post a Comment