I'm trying to find happiness by not getting stuck in the past or waiting around for the future. I'm right here, right now, and that's where I want to be! I love books, flowers, and shiny things.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Week Two
Well this week was quite an adventure. Telugu is coming along, although I really feel like I'm just fighting to keep my head above water when it comes to understanding my teacher when she speaks it. I'm learning tons of new words and doing my best to write the alphabet. Also this week I started making a little bit of progress on my research project! I met with some great, helpful people and went to some actual micro-finance meetings and met some of the women who have participated in the program. Also, I got some of my new Indian clothes made! My laptop's battery is about to die so I will have to post pictures next time, but for anyone reading this I'm alive and well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment